artwork by patriciasoliani

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Zoe's Dictionary of Common Terms and Phrases Volume 1

Wow, after a looong, looong time... I'm back to blogging LOL!..well, hopefully, I'm really back..

anyways..some time ago..well, actually years ago, I wrote this blog about Cianna's vocabulary..and today, it's my youngest daughter Zoe's edition..
so enjoy folks!

aba 'boo = I love you

aba ‘doo = balloon
ah 'pen= to open
Ape Te= Ate FE (kasama namin sa bahay)
Ate, Nana = Cianna
atu 'tu = Thank you
Ah-win = I win ( expression while watching Mom or ate play PSP)
aww! = aray
baba= bantay sa tindahan
bibi = TV
dadi = daddy
dedede -'uu = dede (milk)
eat= eat
e’bays= embrace
go, goin‘ = go
go-gay = Dora ( the explorer), any cartoon
ib, ibin= give, give me
ipip = sleep
kaka'= poop
kokay= vomit
kokets= chocolate
mama=mama
mamaw= dark, black or anything scary ( no, not me! )
mami= mommy
nanay=nanay
na-na = no more
papa=papa
papay= bread
pays!= smile
pepis= pepsi
ta 'tu= Tita Sharon (aunt)
tatew= water
tis = shoes
yak! = anything yuckie

favorite TV Shows:

wawawee (complete with hand gestures) = obviously, Wowowee
totay = Showtime
agua tetita = agua bendita
momay = momay
( o anong panama ng jejemons dyan? LOL)..hope you all like it..more to follow..

No comments: