artwork by patriciasoliani

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy 40th Anniversary, Tatay and Nanay


They're my source of strength. My love. My inspiration. They're my parents. 
I don't know where I'd be without them. 


And as they celebrate this important milestone, 
I praise God for his eternal love and grace to our family
and for continuing to bless them with good health.


I'd forever feel blessed for having them as my parents
And now that I also have my own family 
I am following their path to success-
How they tirelessly loved and supported us, their children and now, our children too.
How they remained strong amidst all trials that have come their way
And how they continued to trust and love each other after all these years


May they have more anniversaries to celebrate.
More love to share. More blessings to come.


I love you Tatay and Nanay.

No comments: