artwork by patriciasoliani

Friday, August 6, 2010

Si Tatay..mula noon hanggang ngayon..


This is my Tatay's pic I submitted and shared in Definitely Filipino's Facebook Page: " Ako Noon, Ako Ngayon Part II" Album..The 2010 pic was taken just recently on his 62nd birthday..The pose was purely coincidental, I just noticed the similarity in one of their old photos from my aunt's collection..

I am surprised and glad as well that a lot of people liked this and have shared positive and kind comments.. I particularly liked one of the comments from the page which says " he must be so contented with his life"..

I am just so proud of my Tatay, he never really changed even after all  these years..I mean, his outlook in life, his friendly manner, his love for the family and his faith in God..they must have reflected on how he has aged through the years..Indeed, he really must be so contented with his life, our life..



No comments: