artwork by patriciasoliani

Thursday, January 20, 2011

That's in your face, Daddy!

Shortly after our return from vacation last December, we spent the next 2 weeks helping Cianna catch up with her lessons, doing the assignments and seatworks she missed and at the same time reviewing her for the coming 2nd periodical exams.

And though we really did't expect too much from her this time,  I made a deal that if she performs well in her exams, she'll get the Wii she's always wanted as her birthday present this February.

Imagine my surprise (and smile) today, when I went to her school for the quarterly PTA meet.. Not only did she perform well in her exams, she even exceeded my expectations!. She is in a virtual tie for first place with a mere. 10 separating each of them from Rank 1 to 3..Now that's something to be proud of!


I am particularly proud of her Math results..I think we spent countless review sessions over sheets of papers and examples just so she can get the concepts..but in the end, it was well worth it..That's 60 over 60..woot!
( and I am not so ecstatic, huh?)



So I guess,  its my turn to keep my end of the deal huh?

No comments: