artwork by patriciasoliani

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ang Misteryo ng Nawawalang French Fries

The Mystery of the Missing French Fries


One day, a group of friends decided to eat at McDonald's.
They eat and chat happily.
While Jamie sits quietly in the corner, thinking " How can I finish my burger?"
As time passes by, they continued to have fun.
They did not notice one more french fries remained.
And Princie secretly took it. " This is mine hehehe".
When they finally noticed, they immediately look for it.
Jamie: " I don't know about it, I still haven't finish my burger"
Cristina: " It was just there awhile ago..it must've taste so good"
Ara: : " Yes, I agree..especially with catsup and mayo"
Mayleen: " Hmmm..who would've take it?"
Princie: " I will just pretend I don't know anything."
Cristina: "It was not captured in the CCTV monitor."
Mayleen: " Could it be Jamie?"
Racquel: " Try to check the video"
Mayleen: " I can't see anything here"
Racquel: " Why don't  you try to open your eyes?"
Princie: " I will just keep pretending."
Mayleen: " Tell me honestly, you're the one who took the fries, right?"
Princie: " Eh, just between us ok?"
Mayleen: " Of course, we're friends!..but, share it with me ok?"
Princie: "Yup, don't worry this is the last..Promise, the next time we see each other again,
               I will be sexier than you!"

Princie: " Ok, bye..see you again"
Mayleen: " Hey, hide that paper bag you crazy!"

Princie and Mayleen: " This L is for you...We're the winners!"

No comments: