artwork by patriciasoliani

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Welcome to the Car Wash

I went to have my car washed at the Oula branch along 4th Ring Road in Salmiya..The service, being automatic, was quick and precise..but that's not what I am writing this blog for....


After the automatic car wash (video posted above), I parked my car outside to have the body wiped dry and the interior vacuum cleaned..one of the cleaners found my wife's silver anklet (which has been missing for some time now) underneath the seats and quickly returned it to me..the truth is, the anklet was not really expensive, but the gesture was commendable, right? ...not to mention the fact that they really did a good job on my car..at a very reasonable price :)

Definitely, I will have my next car wash at the same branch again soon.

No comments: